[mythtv-users] DLNA clients and MythTV

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Wed Nov 23 13:54:38 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 02:52 AM, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 09:37 PM, Conor Klecker wrote:
>> So who has had luck with a great DLNA player? One built into your TV?
The Asus O!Play HDP-R1 is one of the methods I use to play myth recordings.
It does a very nice job with the playback even though It lists the
recordings as UpNp (???).
The tv is a Visio with VIA which is a little strange in that I can't
seem to make that
show myth recordings without using the Asus box.
It does do Netfiix and the other locked-down stuff nicely.
So the combination seems to have the best of both worlds.
There may be more functionality here but right now my oldfart brain is
somewhat
overwhelmed by way too many new toys.