[mythtv-users] Calling all HVR-2250 owners

Neil Cooper neilcoo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 17:57:47 UTC 2011

--- On Wed, 11/23/11, Jos Hoekstra <joshoekstra at gmx.net> wrote:

From: Jos Hoekstra <joshoekstra at gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Calling all HVR-2250 owners
To: "Discussion about MythTV" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2011, 10:42 AM

    Op 23-11-2011 18:20, Neil Cooper schreef:

    SNIP

    Would you please not use a reply to a completely unrelated thread to
    start your own thread? It's really annoying to see something
    completely unrelated creep up in an otherwise interesting thread.

    Also please don't top-post as per the ML rules.

    As for your issue, I hope you get workable responses :)

    Regards,

    Jos

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

I posted a new thread. The subject line did not include a re:

I'm also not sure how you can accuse me of top-posting as its the first post of that thread. (I did paste the email I'd sent and its reply from Steven under my text, and left the > marks in otherwise it wouldn't have been clear. but it was all part of the first post).