[mythtv-users] Calling all HVR-2250 owners

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Nov 23 18:12:49 UTC 2011

Neil Cooper wrote:
> I'm also not sure how you can accuse me of top-posting as its the
> first post of that thread. (I did paste the email I'd sent and its
> reply from Steven under my text, and left the > marks in otherwise it
> wouldn't have been clear. but it was all part of the first post).

Neil,

There are codes in the mail headers that identify a thread to a mail
client that are thread aware (You attached to the DLNA thread).  You're
best bet in the future is to right click on the mail address of an old
thread and select (Depending on your client) compose mail to, instead of
replying or create an address book entry for the mailing list

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: