[mythtv-users] hvr-1600 and wake from suspend not working?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Nov 23 18:56:27 UTC 2011

On 2011-11-23, at 9:49 AM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On 11-11-23 07:31 AM, George Nassas wrote:
>> <gibberish>
> And you are sure you have not arranged for suspend to remove the cx18
> module before suspend and reload it after suspend[1]?

Oh wow, somehow I jumped in and responded before my brain had processed the subject or message entirely, particularly the central part about suspend/resume which I don't use.

In my defence I'll call attention to the time of the posting and confess that, like the driver, I too have issues with suspend & resume ;)

- George