[mythtv-users] MythmetadataLookup again

Joakim Nylén joakim at tvzon.se
Wed Nov 23 22:55:18 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late answer (wasn't subscribed to MythTV mailing-list
somehow).

Regarding the TV4 data:
Yes the season is way off, and I have tried to get the right one.

The only data I get regarding episodeinfo is episode and of how many
episodes and year.
So it's hard to get season of that. One way though is to get by airdate,
via http://thetvdb.com/wiki/index.php/API:GetEpisodeByAirDate
But the problem there is we don't get the month and day.

This is also the problem of the channel Kanal Global as they use TV4 as
their schedule provider.

Note though that Im fixing an api for my site. And I hope to get an year
search for the series.

And, Stefan, I have fixed a new feature for the SVT channels. You can now
get the right season, actors and such for the american series (Homeland,
Boardwalk Empire and such).
Happy channel surfing!

Regards,
Joakim