[mythtv-users] Problem Audio on Freeview HD BBC Channels

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:19:40 UTC 2011

>> It was closed as 'fixed' a day or so ago but has just been re-opened
>> as 'not fixed'.
>>
>> http://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/200
>>
>> Out of interest - assuming it does get fixed - how does the fix make
>> it's way into MythtTV?
>>
> This problem has been getting very common for me recently, and would be
> interested to know too

The bug is showing as 'fixed' now - and it would be great if that fix
could make it into 0.25.

I searched to see if the fix existed as a patch.  I had an idea that
if I could find a patch then I might be able to work out where in the
MythTV code to apply it.

I couldn't find a patch though and to be honest I doubt I would have
been able to find my around the myth code on my own either.

If anyone can provide a few tips I'd be happy to try again though and
I could do some testing.