[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime : UpdateFilters called in wrong tune mode

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:03:56 UTC 2011

I've been having the same issue on trunk with my Prime.  I've had to
redirect my mythbackend log to /dev/null and delete the messages from the
logging table in the DB every few days lest my /var partition fill up.  I've
tried recreating my tuners a few times with different options to see if
there was something off with what I was doing, with no luck.

-Alex