[mythtv-users] Few seconds missing in recordings

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:30:40 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I'm using a PVR-150 to record programs using MythTV 0.24 over my
analog cable connection and have noticed that all my recordings have a
missing 3-5 seconds. Moreover this isn't constant and varies usually
in this range.

Playing with the settings to record past end of show by 5 seconds
works except when there's a back to back recording scheduled.

>From what I've read this seems to be time lost during tuning the
channel....is there a way to avoid this especially when you have to
back to back programs on the same channel lined up?

Any help would be truly appreciated :)

Bye for now