[mythtv-users] LiveTV audio language preference

David Kubicek foceni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:22:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been using MythTV for years, but now my family is pressing me about
an audio language issue.

I have a beautiful niece now :) and she often watches cartoons, but
they're in English by default. My sister has to switch languages for her
every time, because I can't find where in Myth I should change the
_audio_ language preference. Setting the global UI/guide lang.
preferrence doesn't help.

It's probably something really obvious, it's a basic feature I know, but
I honestly can't find it. Can you help?

Thanks a bunch!

--
David Kubicek