[mythtv-users] Problem Audio on Freeview HD BBC Channels

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:13:01 UTC 2011

Hi

On Tuesday, 4 October 2011, Simon Jones <sijones2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  well, I found the change they did, here

http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=commit;h=0bc5d4fd8bbb63be172978e888834a88a1e64fb0

According to the bug report, the bugs was fixed, marked as not fixed then
fixed again. So I'm guessing the fix is made of more than one commit

>  got trunk and altered the file but when I tried to compile it failed
>  at some other place, it did compile FFmpeg ok tho, so would anyone be
>  willing to try it for me?

It was my intention to actually looked into back porting that change as it
affects the audio and I know how difficult a resync is.

If someone could provide a sample of the original content revealing the
problem: a sample with a change of audio config it it.

Thanks
JY