[mythtv-users] Knowing when a recording was previously recorded...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:29:00 UTC 2011

On 4 October 2011 17:52, Martin Bene <Martin.Bene at icomedias.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I should add that going into the list of recordings for that particular program, I do not see any recordings of that
>> particular show that will not be recorded.
>
> While the episode has been recorded, it's no longer available, i.e it has been deleted or autoexpired.

Is there a way that if this episode isn't available any longer to
record it once again..

TBH, I'm 99% certain that this episode didn't record previously and
according to ABC1 (Oz channel), the first diffusion on on October 3rd.
Now, the TV guide is rather precise about that episode, it has a
subtitle and a full title, and a detailed description of that
episode... I find it surprising it would have thought it was a repeat