[mythtv-users] Knowing when a recording was previously recorded...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:49:43 UTC 2011

Hi

On 4 October 2011 19:40, Martin Bene <Martin.Bene at icomedias.com> wrote:

> Yes, you can: in Mythfronten, go to Mangae Recordings, Upcoming recordings. Select the episode myth has decided not to record and select "forget previous" from the menu. Mythweb should also offer this option.

But that's a manual process, and I have to check each time to make
sure a recording will be made.

Anyhow, I think I've just discovered the cause.

For some reasons, the episode is tagged with "repeat" flag, I have
changed the filter from "New Episodes Only" to "None"...

So it was a EPG issue once again...