[mythtv-users] Audio out of sync when using time-stretch with 0.24.1 on Mac OSX

Ash Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:16:43 UTC 2011

I'm using the latest version of 0.24.1 (from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvformacosx/files/) and when I set the
time-stretch option to 1.5x the audio goes out of sync and has to be
adjusted to -500ms.  I could be wrong but when I enable time-stretch it
seems to play the audio for half a second at normal rate then speeds up to
the 1.5x, giving the out of sync audio.

Does anyone know if this has been fixed in the version currently in
development? or should I raise a bug ticket for it?

Thanks,
Ash