[mythtv-users] NCIS weird audio problem last night

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Oct 5 14:51:18 UTC 2011

I had the strangest thing happen with last night's (3/4/11) NCIS episode
(OTA broadcast in NY).
There were periods where the dialog would stop or be replaced by a tone, but
the background music would continue on fine.

I've never had this happen before, and the NCIS: LA after it seems to be
fine (only watched the first half so far).

I can't fathom what failure in Myth would cause this, so before I went nuts
I thought I would ask if anyone else experience this. Maybe it was a problem
with the transmision.

And if it was just me -- what would cause it ?