[mythtv-users] Shouldn't have upgraded to Ubuntu 11

Keith Vance keith at take88.com
Thu Oct 6 19:09:12 UTC 2011

I was running Ubuntu 10.10 with a PCHD-5500 and AMD 64-bit proc.

Everything was working great until I decided to upgrade to Ubuntu 11.

After a couple of days of tinkering and downloading special mythtv packages that dealt with v4linux issue, I never got it to work right.

I've gone back to Ubuntu 10.10 and everything works again.

The moral of the story is don't upgrade a mythtv box unless you have to.

Keith