[mythtv-users] Few seconds missing in recordings (progress with analog overlapping?)

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 16:17:39 UTC 2011

Hi Kris,

Thanks for writing in.

> make sure your clock is up-to-date with a good NTP server (usually taken
> care of my a distro, but not always as was in my case not updating).
> For most shows, the start up is on the money - for a few NBC shows where
> they have the little bits during the credits, I just extend the
> recording by a minute.  Also, with a multirec "virtual tuner" setup, the

In my case the NTP is working as expected and unfortunately since I do
have an analog tuner multirec isn't an option for me. Although that
would have been awesome.

I will try the suggestions I've received here previously and see how
best to minimize this loss :)

Thanks again for all the help.

Bye for now
Jeetu
ebrain.in | Beehive Computing
Discover and run software from any device around you - an open source
(GPL) project