[mythtv-users] Schedule, tablet and mythweb

Stephen Bridges widget at stdin.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 13:57:28 UTC 2011

On Friday 30 September 2011 00:39:48 Phill Edwards wrote:
> > I'm using the Asus Transformer and have no trouble at all, it works
> > pretty much like a normal netbook.
>
> Do you know if you can install VLC media player on that so you can
> play recordings on the tablet by streaming them from mythweb?

I tried a few apps for performing UPNP streaming to my Transformer, and just
about got it working with a paid app called VPlayer for the video and UPNPlay
for the UPNP.  I then changed it to a user job to re-encode the video to a
more friendly codec at a lower bitrate, and used rockplayer lite.

Widget.