[mythtv-users] Using Autotranscode to remove commercials

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:46:23 UTC 2011

I understand from a comment that Mike made that this limitation of 4 user
jobs is going to be removed, however I dont know when.

If you ALWAYS want the adverts removed (my advert detection is no-where near
that accurate) then you could change the executable in the setup
pages/mythweb pages to a script that does what it needs and also what you
want; not sure if you could do it in one step or you would need a script
(that returns the correct exit values)

JobQueueTranscodeCommand