[mythtv-users] OK. Which Video Capture Card is the best.

Keith Vance keith at take88.com
Tue Oct 11 12:17:37 UTC 2011

Yeah, I think what happened is that I used my pcHDTV card fine about a year ago, stopped using it, Comcast junked their analog signal, and that confused me when I went back to get my mythtv setup going again.

The digital channels work OK, but the program guide is not as detailed and several channels I get on my TV don't show up on mythtv. Oh well, it appears the people are really losing the fight over fair use in a big way.

Maybe I should make a donation to EFF again.

Keith