[mythtv-users] Secrets for low powered front ends ?

Andy Burns mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk
Wed Oct 12 10:23:11 UTC 2011

On 12 October 2011 10:51, Tim Draper <veehexx at gmail.com> wrote:

> what about the AMD Fusion, with nvidia GPU?

That combination would seem a little perverse to me at the moment.
Don't get me wrong though, I have an E350 netbook and love it.

> also, when the onslaught of hardware video decoding on all gpu's now (ATI,
> nvidia, intel), what would be the platform of choice with myth0.25

At that point something like the Zotac  Zbox Nano could become an
interesting frontend, bolted to the VESA mount behind the TV, perhaps
with external USB VFD display nd USB optical drive?