[mythtv-users] MythTV built in DLNA only showing All Music (not artists, folders)

Bart Delva bart.delva at labolamot.be
Thu Oct 13 13:00:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

When I open the MythTV's DLNA server on my client devices (tried
Media:Connect on iPhone, Good Player on iPad, MediaPlayer on Windows) ... I
can see all My Recordings and even play them (thanks to Good Player). The
Video section always stays empty (shouldn't I be getting here all the Videos
from MythVideo ?) and when going to Music, I can only see 2 categories:
Albums and All Music. Not Artists or Folders .... When I open some music
clip by going via All Music, there is also no graphical logo from the played
content.

Any ideas or hints to get this working ? Or is it easier installing a
separate DLNA server on my Backend ?

Thanks.