[mythtv-users] ZFS anyone? Need to move off ZFS Myth machine and not sure what to do..

Mark markhsa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:11:47 UTC 2011

I have a Fedora 15 machine running Myth, with FreeNas ZFS NFS mount.
Now, I need to move the hardware ( two machines currently ) into one.

If I could reliably run ZFS on Fedora 15, I would simply move the ZFS
disks into Fedora and use them there.  Or, I have to buy more disks, and
move the data, then destroy the ZFS later.  I will move the storage
local to myth and not NFS anymore.

Any ZFS experience on Fedora Linux out there?