[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime Success Update

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Oct 14 04:46:54 UTC 2011

Starting a new thread since my first one got lost in the woods.

Bit of a shock tonight when a few recordings on the new Prime failed.
Checking the web interface on the Prime I saw "Not Subscribed" on all
the channels I could previously view.

Here's a hint: on your Prime under the CableCard | CableCard Pairing
menu is a phone number to start service. Use this to contact your
provider. At least for Comcast, this number gets through to a live
support person way faster than the main Comcast number.

The tech didn't tell me what he did or what the problem was but he fixed
the subscription problem and said it wouldn't happen again.

Yeah, right.