[mythtv-users] MythTV built in DLNA only showing All Music (not artists, folders)

Bart Delva bart.delva at labolamot.be
Fri Oct 14 09:11:44 UTC 2011

Hi Raymond,

I am running latest version Mythbuntu and thus MythTV 0.24. This on a
Shuttle XS35GTV2 Atom/ION fanless barebone. I love this Atom / ION, plays
all MPEG2 and MPEG4 with resolutions untill 1080p perfectly and without even
reaching 25% of CPU. So not to mix into the discussion of the ION or not, I
am pro ION and VDPAU !

I have all videos available in my MythVideo frontend (combination of .mkv,
.m4v, .mts, .mpg)....So the scanning was done properly. But still the Video
section on the DLNA stays empty. The recordings appear just fine.

What about the audio files, also scanned by the frontend ? Why do I only see
All and All albums (not a folder per artist, genre, year, ...)

Is there a way to change the settings of the DLNA server on MythTV ? And
also where to check the log of what it s doing (I see some events in the
mythbackend.log but that is not of much use) ?

Thanks !