[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime Scripting

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Oct 14 17:37:52 UTC 2011

I'm considering writing a script to use my new HD Homerun Prime to help
maintain the virtual to physical channel maps on my classic HDHRs which
I am still using.

I spent a few minutes playing with hdhomerun_config and it really
wouldn't be all that hard to tune a virtual channel on the prime,
extract out the physical frequency and program ID being used and then
check and possibly reset the mplexid and serviceid settings for my
classic HDHRs.

Has anyone already done anything like this? Don't want to reinvent the
wheel here.

Kirk Bocek