[mythtv-users] pvr-150 "video frame buffering failed too many times" when changing channels

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Oct 16 15:25:03 UTC 2011

I have had this problem for awhile now but just never cared to much
about it but now my wife wants to watch some live tv so I need to try to
get it resolved.

I can change channels fine with my HDPVR and HDHR but with the PVR-150 I
can display the channel it is initially on but when I change channels I
get the error  "video frame buffering failed too many times" but when I
changed.  IVTV has been in the kernel for awhile now so I may not be
setting things up correctly even though I have tried to follow the
wiki.  Thanks for any help you can provide.