[mythtv-users] DLNA server?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:18:48 UTC 2011

VLC allows me to see the content lists... but trying to play anything
causes a segfault.

Totem also allows me to see the content lists - and I even got it to
start playing something, once.  They I tried to seek in the video, and
it segfaulted.

After that, it could no longer see any of the content.
It seems to use the tool "coherence" - and when it segfaults, it
leaves the coherence process behind, doing god knows what.  Doesn't
work at all after that point.

So, yea, it would seem that there really isn't anything that works on my system.

Seems like client issues, however.  Nothing Myth does should be able
to cause a client segfault.

I just thought I'd try this big shiny button on my new phone.  Would
have been cool... But no real loss.

Dan