[mythtv-users] Recent multiplex details for DVB-T - UK - Mendip?

Peter Toft peter at tofty.com
Mon Oct 17 21:21:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

After the 28-Sep-2011 retune of the Mendip transmitter and my
subsequent Myth retune, I have a problem with one of the five SD
muxes. Any scheduled recording on PSB2 (C54, 738.0MHz) results in a
zero-byte recording. This is the ITV1, etc., mux. The other four muxes
work fine. (Strangely, live TV of the problem channels also works
fine.)

Looking at a dump of my 'dtv_multiplex' table (available at:
 https://gist.github.com/1293801 )
shows suspect empty fields for the Mux in question.

Could someone share a known working dtv_multiplex configuration for
Mendip, please? I'll then insert the values manually and rescan the
transport.

If it's relevant, I'm running myth 0.23 + fixes, and the combined
front/back box has two Nova-T 500 dual tuners. But the problem occurs
whichever of the four tuners is used.

Thanks for any help,
Peter