[mythtv-users] XMLTV problems (uk)?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:15:13 UTC 2011

On 17 October 2011 22:30, Thomas Boehm <mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net> wrote:

> I had have problems in the past from time to time when I let
> mythfilldatabase run around 7 or 8 am. Maybe it's a server/bandwith
> issue when too many people try to fetch the new data in the morning.
> Since I moved it to the evening hours I haven't noticed any problems.

New listings data is generated daily on the Radio Times website at
07:45 local time.

If you use the tv_grab_uk_rt grabber for listings, set your daily
cronjob (or mythfilldatabase preferences) to run the grabber after
0800 to ensure you retrieve updated listings and not those generated
on the previous day.

Cheers,
Nick

--