[mythtv-users] LIRC -> Network Remote Control

John Franklin forgivenbyjc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:06:17 UTC 2011

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Tom, it is more complex than I would care for, but was seeking a solution.
The objective is to be able to use the remote control again.

Raymond, the only ir receivers I have are the ones which come with the tuner
cards.  Buying other things is not an option right now due to being
unemployed.

Dan, your solution sounds promising!  I have not had a chance to work with
it yet.  The only other time I have worked with LIRC mythbuntu did all the
work for me, so I will have to teach myself more about lircd.  I am certain
your example will come in very handy!

John