[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime Scripting

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Oct 19 19:31:49 UTC 2011

On 10/18/2011 10:47 AM, Ozzy Lash wrote:
> There is also some information about the database here:
>
> http://www.cuymedia.net/mythtv-trunk/group__db__schema.html
>
> It does talk about when certain fields are used and the allowable values.
>
> Bill

Bill, here's the script with the dtv_multiplex code. Please give it a
shot for me. It works on my system without any problems. To test it,
temporarily reset the sourceid of one of your dtv_multiplex records used
by your Clear QAM tuner to something unused, say 99. When you run the
script, it will add a new record and modify the channels using the
missing mplexid number. Make a recording or watch live TV using one of
those channels to test. Afterwards, you can delete the new dtv_multiplex
record, reset the sourceid to the previous value and re-run the script.
It will reset any channels back to the previous mplexid setting.

This worked just fine on my classic HDHRs.

Gary and Robert, I know you won't comment on my code, but how about
commenting on my new warnings? Do you think they say what needs to be said?

Kirk Bocek