[mythtv-users] anyone else missing The X Factor: Judge's House No. 2 in their schedule?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Oct 20 13:16:54 UTC 2011

On 11-10-20 08:11 AM, Kris B. wrote:

> It aired on Sunday, where it was listed as MLB Baseball...

How nice.  I soooo hate sports for what they do to television programming.

> if you didn't
> know to grab it, you were skunked.

Did I just miss a Schedules Direct update or did that change never make
into Schedules Direct?

> HOWEVER, if you have been following
> my other x-factor thread I have had here, your Judges House #3 might be
> messed up as well

Nope.  As I mentioned in that thread, that was fixed in the schedule, if
you did the right kind of grab.

> - it was scheduled 8-9:30, but then was changed 8-10,

Indeed.  My schedule has that change.

> so you might be missing the last 30 minutes (which were important, of
> course).  When I ran mythfilldatabse --dd-grab-all the corrections were
> made.

As I suggested, in that other thread.  :-)

> Just like the other thread, I would suggest running mythfilldatabase
> with the --dd-grab-all as your argument in mythtv-setup to ensure you
> always have the most up-to-date information.

Dude, I suggested that to *you*, in your other thread.  :-)

b.