[mythtv-users] anyone else missing The X Factor: Judge's House No. 2 in their schedule?

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:32:47 UTC 2011

On 10/20/2011 9:25 AM, Kris B. wrote:

> Ah, well there you go! :)  Well, since i have had borked schedules, I
> guess I am not the right one to say - mine said MLB and obviously never
> updates... however, I might try that update daily via cron at 5pm and
> see how that goes for awhile...  though I have had terrible success with
> my cron jobs.  I have one to backup the database and then delete
> anything in the backup directory older than five days.  The backup
> works, the delete doesn't.  However, if I run the same command (copy and
> paste) in a terminal, it works fine.  I can't figure it out.

I suggest that on the end of the command add "2> /tmp/backup.err", no
quotes. Then when it runs any error messages will be captured in that
file for your review.

  Jim Morton   757-626-0429
  Earnest and Associates
  http://www.EarnestAssoc.com/