[mythtv-users] MythTV Idle, but not shutting dow?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Oct 20 20:41:11 UTC 2011

With the below revision my system does not shut down. Mythwelcome just states "MythTV Is isdle", but no count down. It was working fine in my previous revision (No, I do not remember which rev I was using before, sorry)

Going throught the settings everything appears normal. What should I be looking for?

j2 at MythBox:~$ mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.25pre-3558-gdc4ee5e
MythTV Branch : master
Network Protocol : 69
Library API : 0.25.20111018-2
QT Version : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bidings_php using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_vido using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_v4l1 using_x11 using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_hp using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg