[mythtv-users] Bulk edit recording schedules to add User Job

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:13:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just discovered the "mythlink.pl" script and am trying to set it up to run
after each recording job. So I can use a Popcorn Hour as a crude FE in
another room.

I've turned on User Job #1 in mythtv-setup and defined it to run mythlink
the way I want.

Under TV Settings > General I have added it to the "Default Job Queue
Settings for New Schedled Recordings" so that it will be a part of any new
shows I setup to record.

However, I want it to run after each of my existing recording jobs as well.

I have been a MythTV user for many years and have over 550 recording jobs
defined! I'd rather not edit each of these individually. Is there a way to
bulk edit existing recording jobs to add that they should also run User Job
1??

Thanks in advance.