[mythtv-users] Adding A Few Channels to HDHR Line-up

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:58:20 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Comcast in my area recently added a few channels that I am able to tune with
my HDHR (verified using the hdhomerun utilities from Silicon Dust).  What is
the best way to get these channels into MythTV?  It's been a while since
I've done any type of channel scans, but from past experience I find that
they work, but you have to be careful how you use them.  These new channels
are mostly borderline use channels for me, so I'm a bit hesitant to do
anything that might mess up my existing channel line-ups which I have
working to my satisfaction.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John