[mythtv-users] how to make 0.24 more like 0.21 ?

Marco Nelissen marco.nelissen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:01:39 UTC 2011

I updated my myth box the the latest MythBuntu yesterday. On the plus side,
I'm finally rid of Gentoo, have a bigger harddrive without bad sectors (I
hope), and have myth 0.24.
On the flip side, myth 0.24 is... different, even after 12 hours of
tweaking.
My two main remaining gripes are:
- failed recordings now show up in the "watch recordings" list, which they
didn't before
- hitting <right> on a recording just switches back to the show list on the
left, instead of bringing up the context menu for the recording (the one
that allows you delete the recording)

Is there a way to tweak these two things so they behave like they did in
0.21?