[mythtv-users] Script To Update Clear QAM Channels Using HD Homerun Prime

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Oct 24 18:24:48 UTC 2011

On 10/24/2011 11:08 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> Please look into the Perl bindings.  If nothing else, it will provide an
> automated connection to the database, either through parsing of the
> mysql.txt/config.xml files or UPnP autodetection, without having to
> manually specify its location.

Yup. I was corrected while writing this to use the Perl libraries. I
just need to figure out where the documentation is. Tried perldoc but no
luck. I'll wander through the source and the wiki and figure it out.

My only defense of my behavior is that I've been manually massaging the
tables for so many years that this was my first line of thought when I
got my Prime. I'm not certain the Perl bindings existed when I started
with Myth all those years ago.