[mythtv-users] how to make 0.24 more like 0.21 ?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Oct 25 11:41:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:55 AM, Marco Nelissen
<marco.nelissen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you both for the patch, but I was kinda hoping not to have to build
> and maintain custom versions of anything anymore. For now I'll just assign a
> different button on the remote for this, and see if we can get used to it.

Well, for what it's worth, Daniel K seems to have taken an interest in
my patch, so I suspect he'll be working it into myth. This feature was
removed because it was a hard coded behavior that doesn't make sense
with certain themes. My patch is actually a fairly flexible way to
allow the theme designer to have control over stuff like this, and it
actually allowed restoring a couple of those old behaviors.

--
Ron Frazier