[mythtv-users] Issue changing themes

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 12:44:25 UTC 2011

On 10/25/2011 4:51 AM, Richard Morton wrote:

> Themesin .24 are not installed via apt they are downloaded by the
> theme manager in mythtv itself.
>
> Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was composed on a
> smartphone.
>
> Regards,
> Richard Morton

Where do I do that?  Right now, I'm going to
Utilities/Setup->Setup->Theme Chooser and choose a theme.  Is this not
the right way?  I also, when I was looking at the themes, hit M for menu
on the theme I wanted and chose "Select Theme", but that gave me the
same symptoms (chose the Terra theme instead and had those same error
messages in mythfrontend.log).

And if they aren't installed via apt, then why did I see a mythtv-themes
package get installed during my last update that I put on?

Thanks!
Harry