[mythtv-users] Issue changing themes

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:31:11 UTC 2011

You're in the right place. Under the menu normally bound to I or m you can
tell it to show downloadable themes.

As I said. Select the theme you want... it may not apply, go back there
again and select the same theme. It is intermittent and it has never failed
on the third attempt for me.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was composed on a smartphone.

Regards,
Richard Morton