[mythtv-users] Digital Audio Capabilities

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:29:22 UTC 2011

Hello all, I am trying to configure the audio settings on the
frontend, I am using a Nvidia ION with HDMI wire to the TV. I scanned
the devices and I am playing with "ALSA:hdmi:CARD=Nvidia,DEV=0", the
DVB broadcast channels sounds well, bu I want to test my receiver (TV)

I want to know if my TV has capabilities to "DTS" and "Dolby Digital".

Is there any tool to test the TV capabilities? Any video with
different audio samples?

Is there any other audio performance with my configuration?

Thanks for your great help, best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano