[mythtv-users] Mythtv fade effect

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Oct 26 19:13:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Kris B. <krisbee at krisbee.com> wrote:
> The fade on the other menus can be disabled if you DONT use the opengl
> renderer... I remember being impressed that it does fade when I had
> turned it on.

Right, that would have been my answer as well, but I didn't know if
there was some way to keep opengl without having the fade.

For me I've noticed that sometimes the fade gets stuck halfway and
just sits there for about 15 seconds without responding to key
presses, and then snaps back to normal.  It's kind of annoying.

Eric