[mythtv-users] mythvideo titles not matching videos

Marco Nelissen marco.nelissen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:36:15 UTC 2011

Today I suddenly noticed that many of the titles displayed in mythvideo
don't match the files they refer to.
For example, I'll highlight the tile for movie "A" in the gallery view of
mythvideo and hit enter, and it shows me the description for movie B. When I
play it, it actually plays movie B. Furthermore, movie "A" doesn't even
exist in the folder I was viewing; it is located in a subdirectory.
Doing menu->scan for changes does not help. My videos are on an NFS mount,
in case that matters.
Anyone ever seen something like this before?