[mythtv-users] Mythtv fade effect

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Thu Oct 27 08:17:00 UTC 2011

On 26/10/2011 22:31, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> In my case, the
> menu transitions are almost always fine, but occasionally (maybe once
> or twice a week) it'll get hung up in mid-transition for 10-15
> seconds.  It always seems to be pretty random and unpredictable when
> it will happen.

For what it's worth, I have had the same problem for several months,
using up-to-date 0.24-fixes mythbuntu packages. As you say, occasionally
the system will pause halfway through fading from one menu to another.
If I remember correctly, for me when this happens it is always when
backing out of a menu to its parent, not when going into a submenu.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T