[mythtv-users] mythvideo titles not matching videos

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Thu Oct 27 19:33:43 UTC 2011

On 11-10-27 12:36 AM, Marco Nelissen wrote:
> Today I suddenly noticed that many of the titles displayed in mythvideo
> don't match the files they refer to.

I wonder if this is related to the bug where the "Delete" function
in mythvideo very often deletes the WRONG file -- I've patched it out
of the codebase here after losing too much good stuff to it.

Works fine with a flat filesystem tree (everything in a single directory),
but buggy as all get on with subdirectories.

-ml