[mythtv-users] mythvideo titles not matching videos

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Thu Oct 27 22:54:14 UTC 2011

On 11-10-27 04:37 PM, Mark Boyum wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Mark Lord <mythtv at rtr.ca> wrote:
>> On 11-10-27 12:36 AM, Marco Nelissen wrote:
>>> Today I suddenly noticed that many of the titles displayed in mythvideo
>>> don't match the files they refer to.
>>
>> I wonder if this is related to the bug where the "Delete" function
>> in mythvideo very often deletes the WRONG file -- I've patched it out
>> of the codebase here after losing too much good stuff to it.
>>
>> Works fine with a flat filesystem tree (everything in a single directory),
>> but buggy as all get on with subdirectories.

..
> That sounds like a nasty little bug.  Has the patch made it into .fixes?
..

It's not that kind of patch -- I just removed the "Delete" functionality
from mythvideo instead.  Couldn't understand the code enough to even begin
to find the bug.

The same bug is on the "System Status -> Auto Expire" screen.
If I tune to "Live TV" and channel flip a few times,
and then go to that screen and try deleting the top entry shown,
it actually deletes the wrong recording.

Cheers