[mythtv-users] Why do I run updates?!

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sat Oct 29 15:46:12 UTC 2011

On 10/29/2011 04:16, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> 2011-10-29 18:12:14.833 Player(0): Waited 100ms for video buffers
> uAAAAAAAAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAAUAUuULA
>
> And as usual, google reveals hundreds of people with this problem, no
> solution

That's because that particular 'problem' is not anything that can be
solved directly, besides disabling logging.  It is merely a symptom that
can be, and has been, caused by any of dozens of issues.  We need more
context and information about your system before we can narrow it down
to something that can be resolved.