[mythtv-users] Mythweb listing not always showing what is to be recorded

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Oct 29 17:08:26 UTC 2011

On 10/29/2011 09:00 AM, Brent Bolin wrote:
> However when you go into upcoming recordings.  Either from mythweb or
> the frontend's it does show up as scheduled

Without any details, this is 100% guessing, but I'd suggest that you
have multiple sources with multiple identically-numbered/callsigned
channels, so they are "consolidated" into a single line on the guide.
However, occasionally, the program from the "other" channel (not the one
on which the show will be recorded) appears "on top" of the listing.
Therefore, it's not highlighted.

Either that or there's a black hole at the center of a large galaxy
whose tilt is exactly perfect to aim a stream of high-energy gamma rays
directly at your house, causing bits to be flipped in your computer and,
therefore, making some shows appear to not be scheduled for recording
when viewing the listings page.

Both are equally likely with the limited information I've been given.  :)

Mike