[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 11.10 and Ron's Ceton patch

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:48:20 UTC 2011

Has anyone tried using Ron Frazier's Ceton Patch with Mythbuntu 11.10?  I
am about to dive into this today if all the stars align.  The only
upgrading to get a potential fix for a problem I am having unrelated to the
Ceton.  I think that the v4l 2 references have been removed from the
Mythbuntu source.  I may be able to use the standard MythTV patch if this
is the case.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

-Tom